||Software Development - Pricing
As with any custom software development project, pricing is determined by the complexity. The more features, the more in development costs.
As a business owner, your immediate concerns are costs, and return on investment (ROI).
To illustrate costs in development, we will use our most common software development package, which is access to our Nutrition Facts Database.
Nutrition Facts Database Access Pricing - Become a Member
We offer the following standardized Pricing Programs for Vending Companies. These packages are developed for any size vending (or food service) provider to meet your requirements, while keeping well within budget:
- Annual Fee - Pay an initial fee of $25 per item in your inventory to create your own Database. $5,000 minimum fee on an annual contract. This option is best suited for large vending companies. Updates - removing a discontinued item, adding a new item, even changing an item's packaging photography is all inclusive, and performed per your email request immediately. Note - there will never be an additional fee to change QR codes on your machines as this is handled by the Database.
- Monthly Fee - Pay an initial fee of $2500 to set up your own Database of unlimited inventory items. Then a $150 monthly fee with an annual contract. This option is best suited for small vending companies. Updates - removing a discontinued item, adding a new item, even changing an item's packaging photography is included at annual contract renewal. Note - there will never be an additional fee to change QR codes on your machines as this is handled by the Database.
Note: There will be a one-time fee per machine for labeling. The costs is based on the number of your machines. Example - you have 500 machines in the field and want your company logo (or clients' logo) branded with custom wording, and the QR Code access printed on the label, your unit costs on the labels are around $2 per machine. This is high-performance 3-M vinyl with lamination, which can take years of cleaning with solvents without discoloration. This is included with either billing program, and there will never be an additional fee to change QR codes on your machines as this is handled by the Database.
Retrofitting your existing vending machines with touch screen displays is costly. Our solution offers access to our real-time database of products, updated as they change.
Example: You have multiple vending machines in your territory. There are hardware solutions that allow product nutritional facts to be displayed on a touch screen. Add up the costs per machine for the hardware device, add in the costs for altering each machine to connect to power inside the machine.
Why is this important to your Business?
You are required to provide nutrition facts before purchase. Retrofitting your existing vending machines with touch screen displays is costly. Let's look at your costs as a business owner based on the current technology solution of adding touch-screen hardware to each of your machines in the field. Touch-screen displays are roughly $500 per machine, and they don't install themselves:
(Hardware) x (Installation) x (Each Machine) = $
This is common-sense math, which is most likely why you haven't taken action. Worst off, touch-screen hardware devices require programming, and require frequent manual programming updates. Our solution offers access to our real-time database of products, updated as they change. Having your own living Database resolves the issue of re-programming every time inventory items are removed, added, or packaging changes.
Common Questions & Answers
- Q: Why do I have to pay for items already in the Nutrition Facts Database?
- A: You need your own Database based on item inventory and package photography, both of which constantly change. If all vending companies were connected to the same Database and an individual vending company discontinued a product, then all vending companies would no longer have that product.
- Q: Does this affect my existing web site?
- A: No. Unless you want it to. We can provide an entry of HTML access code for your existing web development (or ISP) team to paste into your existing web site, which should not in any way incur any additional fees on their behalf.
Our goal is to provide your customer base with access to the Nutrition Database. We are in no way attempting or suggesting we take control of your existing web site services. Our Software Program Membership includes all hosting and additional bandwidth associated fees.
The Multiple Media Network will gladly develop a new web site, or develop an additional portal to your existing web site to integrate Database Technology as you see fit. Should you require additional web development services, you now have a one-stop solution.
Our focus is to develop long-term relationships with our client base, and enjoy servicing all of our client needs.
How Do I Get Started?
Contact our Software Development Team by selecting the Contact Us - Software Division button to the right. Our online form will take a few minutes to complete. This will allow us to best address your needs.
A Membership Manager from our Software Department will contact you shortly.
||Nutrition Facts Demo
Take a tour of the online Nutrition Facts Database to see how it works.
This online demo is limited to a variety of food products that include "Cheddar".
We will gladly customize your Database Access Membership to reflect your product inventory.
Take a tour of our micro-market online Nutrition Facts Database to see how it works.
This online demo illustrates how local prepared food providers can not only provide nutritional facts, but also show food photography. Users can also search by ingredients.
We will gladly customize your Database Access Membership to reflect your food provider's product inventory.
Read articles and view recent news videos about the healthcare law and how it affects the vending industry.